Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It's the most wonderful time of the year

It's the most wonderful time of the year

How happy does he look
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    How happy does he look
    Is it not apostasy to be celebrating this infidel festival?

They'll be sharpening their fruit knives, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Don't the Allans have some festival or other at the same time? Every other búgger seems to have piled in with made up stuff recently. Where did this Hanaka stuff spring from all of a sudden? Those sneaky jews invented it to cash in on our festival of spendy. Also Kwanza. Kwanza? Maybe that's the Allans' effort.

Jebus was a muslim prophet so I reckon Mesut will get away with a bit of a ticking off imo.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't the Allans have some festival or other at the same time? Every other búgger seems to have piled in with made up stuff recently. Where did this Hanaka stuff spring from all of a sudden? Those sneaky jews invented it to cash in on our festival of spendy. Also Kwanza. Kwanza? Maybe that's the Allans' effort.
    Kwanza is deffo madey-uppey. Some American chap came up with it in the 60s, I think. Channuka's just shíte, so you can't blame them for jumping on the Crimbo bandwagon. No idea what the muslim festival might be - one of the Eids, maybe?

Anyway, how boring must a muslim festival be? No drink, ffs!

This one is German, through and through. Lustily belting out drinking songs at the back of the team bus with Neuer and Poldi and the boys
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    How happy does he look
    Indeed. Time for this old favourite

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Indeed. Time for this old favourite

I had my first Jonah Louie sighting yesterday.

I had my first Jonah Louie sighting yesterday.
    My eight year old is already heartily sick of "Last Christmas", has decided that "Sir" George Michael ought to have been given two minutes to breath and then summarily shot in his birthing pool.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    My eight year old is already heartily sick of "Last Christmas", has decided that "Sir" George Michael ought to have been given two minutes to breath and then summarily shot in his birthing pool.
    You should sing him the version that goes 'but the very next day, you said you were gay'. That should get a chuckle out of any red-blooded eight year-old.