Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The football abuse cases - can we now end the desperate search for gay footballers?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well perhaps that was the thing. Your radar was up and you were middle class, so were a hard target.

Or maybe you were just unattractive?
    A combination of all those reasons, I'm sure, but I would still have seen the signs of other, more attractive chaps being groomed.

Mind you, by the time I went to play at a certain level I was 16/17 and those around me weren't really kids any more, they had pretty much developed into hairy-arsed, roughty-tufty athlete types, so probably not so attractive to your regular peedofiddler.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A combination of all those reasons, I'm sure, but I would still have seen the signs of other, more attractive chaps being groomed.

Mind you, by the time I went to play at a certain level I was 16/17 and those around me weren't really kids any more, they had pretty much developed into hairy-arsed, roughty-tufty athlete types, so probably not so attractive to your regular peedofiddler.
    Well anyway, being an all or nothing type of chap, I'm now convinced that everyone involved with youth football must be a nonce. No exceptions.