Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank God neither Mourinho or Ibrahimovich never ended up with us.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank God neither Mourinho or Ibrahimovich never ended up with us.

An utterly repulsive pair of individuals, and no mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    An utterly repulsive pair of individuals, and no mistake.
    You have to admire a manager who makes an €100 million player look like he has never seen a football before

If they lose or draw at Chelsea it will be 1 win in six league games. Shame they then play at home to Burnley after that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You have to admire a manager who makes an €100 million player look like he has never seen a football before

If they lose or draw at Chelsea it will be 1 win in six league games. Shame they then play at home to Burnley after that
    I really am starting to hope he's lost it - whatever 'it' is or was.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seemed remarkably subdued last night. Unless they can somehow get Henrikh Mkhitaryan into the team somehow, they are really going to suffer from a lack of creativity. Pogba throws in a good long ball in amongst some shocking short passing and wayward long shots but they certainly have little subtelty. Even the Leicester demolition was down mainly to set pieces. I think they will struggle for Champions League again which is quite embarrassing given their layout on players

They won't make it to the CL. If Mourinho was ever appointed Arsenal manager I'd suspend my attendance at the stadium until he left.

Leicester have now been found out. Not a bad team but as challengers for the top spots - one-hit wonders. Wouldn't read too much into any demolishings of them. In fact, the disappointment is we only played them in the second game, away, when their cocks were still a-hoop.

Credit to the media for being critical of Mourinho's cynical tactics, Times gave him a pretty good kicking this morning. Of course, Robbie Savage thought he got it spot on.

Watching that Portuguese greaseball drag the Munichs down would be one of the most enjoyable things I've ever seen in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    They won't make it to the CL. If Mourinho was ever appointed Arsenal manager I'd suspend my attendance at the stadium until he left.

Leicester have now been found out. Not a bad team but as challengers for the top spots - one-hit wonders. Wouldn't read too much into any demolishings of them. In fact, the disappointment is we only played them in the second game, away, when their cocks were still a-hoop.
    Leicester City haven't been found out so much as simply returned to being Leicester City, I reckon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    *It* is "decent results", I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

What's happened to that Mkhitaryan chap they signed for about 26m? Hardly ever see him play for them. I think Pogba did one impressive thing all game, and that was a fairly decent cross to Zlatan at the far post. Apart from that, he looked really average

Imagine if Leicester get relegated....not the most impossible thing in the world.