Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hmm, movement on the Wenger Out front.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Lot of history in that building.
    Me too.

Actually, that reminds me, it's my second anniversary on Tuesday. Cheers Pat.

Lot of history in that building.
    Did you get married in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I did. Just the once.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Me too.

Actually, that reminds me, it's my second anniversary on Tuesday. Cheers Pat.
    I was pleased how reasonably priced it was.You wouldn't hire a conference room in a hotel for that price!.
    The whole event was not the longest event in history but when we went to look at the rooms they had I said the Council Chamber it is. Plus it has the nice stairs inside and out. The weirdest part of the day was it all went smoothly. Almost like someone else was running the show but they were not. We did the routemaster thing who took us on a quick tour of london as we had lots of people from Italy and Canada. strangely as we crossed tower bridge we had to stop as they opened it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yep. 10 characters

I was pleased how reasonably priced it was.You wouldn't hire a conference room in a hotel for that price!.
    The whole event was not the longest event in history but when we went to look at the rooms they had I said the Council Chamber it is. Plus it has the nice stairs inside and out. The weirdest part of the day was it all went smoothly. Almost like someone else was running the show but they were not. We did the routemaster thing who took us on a quick tour of london as we had lots of people from Italy and Canada. strangely as we crossed tower bridge we had to stop as they opened it.
    Oh, ours was a very small affair. Close chums and family only.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, ours was a very small affair. Close chums and family only.
    One small annoyance on the day was people when they arrived tried to give us stuff.
    like flowers or our present at the wrong time. Not to seem ungrateful I said later please or ended up lumbering my brother with all the stuff.

I went to a friends' wedding in the one of the chambers. Arsene's name is up on the wall The groom was Italian, in fact. Afterwards we went to the Inter club in Clerkenwell and all sat and watched Inter v Juventus. In classic Serie A stylee it was a shockingly dull game. Jorge would have pretended to have loved it.

One small annoyance on the day was people when they arrived tried to give us stuff.
    like flowers or our present at the wrong time. Not to seem ungrateful I said later please or ended up lumbering my brother with all the stuff.
    We didn't ask for presents or anything, although some people were kind enough to give us things.

Plus it has the nice stairs inside and out.
    Have you been in The Assembly Rooms? Entrance is on the right of the building. Saw Kristin Hersh in there the other year. Some nice Art Deco in the lobby.