Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mmm, this Stephen Woolfe business. I reckon if you remove your jacket and invite

Mmm, this Stephen Woolfe business. I reckon if you remove your jacket and invite

someone to “take this outside”, you kind of need to avoid getting punched unconscious in order to retain your dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    someone to “take this outside”, you kind of need to avoid getting punched unconscious in order to retain your dignity.
    Sounds like he collapsed afterwards. His condition is 'serious' apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There is little dignity in an ICU, it's true.

Still, fair play, it must have been a decent punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sounds like he collapsed afterwards. His condition is 'serious' apparently.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Chap he offered out was a former Royal Marine Commando. Elementary error there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Do you go to intensive care for *that*? No wonder the NHS is in the toilet. Financially speaking, I mean.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Do you go to intensive care for *that*? No wonder the NHS is in the toilet. Financially speaking, I mean.
    It's in Strasbourg, so it's your taxes paying for that one, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Actually he's in Belgium so the poor chap won't be able to go to hospital.

In foreign countries if people become unwell they simply pass away, I'm afraid, since these places, lacking 'our NHS', have no doctors or nurses available.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    Either way, I think we can all agree that UK politics is much more interesting these days

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's in Strasbourg, so it's your taxes paying for that one, mate.

#Kick Britain out of Europe
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."