Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What are the minor things that currently annoy you?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I had a request handed up to me one time.It asked for any Bruce song that wasn't a hit single.He spelt it "Springstein" so I ripped it up
    Mother of God, have these people no shame?

I was in a club once in the 80s and they played a 'dance remix' of Dancing In The Dark. Now I hate Dancing In The Dark almost as much as Bruce, who was persuaded by CBS to grant them a commercial hit single, but a 'dance remix'? I was almost physically sick.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I saw this myself recently, think it was in a piece in the Sunday Times about his book. Didn't read the whole thing but noticed the "gay" comment.

Surprised the touchy queens didn't start screaming about this comment.

It's utterly harmless of course but when did such a criteria bother poofs about making a mountain out of a molehill.
    Yes, I thought that. I kind of supposed that no one could possibly imagine that Bruce could use the term pejoratively.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I thought that. I kind of supposed that no one could possibly imagine that Bruce could use the term pejoratively.
    Indeed, did he not pull a gig recently because there was no bog for the freaks or something?

He is clearly in touch with his minority sensibilities.

****e mind you (personal opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He meant "happy, cheerful", do you mean?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."