Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So according to The Times, Jeremy Corbyn is going to announce today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So according to The Times, Jeremy Corbyn is going to announce today

that Labour are going to run on a platform which includes unlimited EU immigration.

I mean, he is aware of the Brexit vote, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    that Labour are going to run on a platform which includes unlimited EU immigration.

I mean, he is aware of the Brexit vote, isn't he?
    Given that Diane Abbott described all Brexit voters as stupid racists and Shami Chakhrabarti pleaded with Jews not to leave Labour and 'leave me alone in a room with Essex man', it seems safe to suggest that Labour are now interested in securing the votes of Guardian-reading public sector workers, media types and literally nobody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Given that Diane Abbott described all Brexit voters as stupid racists and Shami Chakhrabarti pleaded with Jews not to leave Labour and 'leave me alone in a room with Essex man', it seems safe to suggest that Labour are now interested in securing the votes of Guardian-reading public sector workers, media types and literally nobody else.
    Also, more power for the unions, £500bil public spend on infrastructure, rent controls, increased taxes on the wealthy and - Charles will love this - free university tuition for all.

Did someone turn back a clock and make it 1955 again?

Also, more power for the unions, £500bil public spend on infrastructure, rent controls, increased taxes on the wealthy and - Charles will love this - free university tuition for all.

Did someone turn back a clock and make it 1955 again?
    £500 billion? The best bit is that you just know that nobody's costed that out at all and that they've just pulled a massive arbitrary number out of their arses.

£500 billion? The best bit is that you just know that nobody's costed that out at all and that they've just pulled a massive arbitrary number out of their arses.
    It gets better, their pitch will be that by spending £500bil we will reach 0% unemployment

It gets better, their pitch will be that by spending £500bil we will reach 0% unemployment
    We haven't even touched on unilateral nuclear disarmament and withdrawal from NATO yet.

This despite the fact that it is by cutting public spending and encouraging capitalist endeavour that we have got unemployment down to record levels, of course?

free university tuition for all.
    I will apply to study a degree course in Acute Paranoia at the David Lammy University , Tottenham
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Shami shouldn't knock Essex man. He ennobled her.

One can sympathise with Chakrabarti on this point, of course.

Did I mention that she's on my list? Yes, she's in!