Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So. Deutsche Bank, eh?

So. Deutsche Bank, eh?

Shouldn't people be freaking out about this a wee bit more?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nah. The unfúckable lardarse will chuck a couple of billion euros at it and all will be well.

Jorge probably would be

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nah. The unfúckable lardarse will chuck a couple of billion euros at it and all will be well.
    Well it'll take a bit more than that. Also, that could be quite politically difficult for her, given that they smugly cut the Greek banks loose on the grounds of fiscal responsibility and she has said there will be no government bailout. Plus, of course, Commerzbank is looking equally shaky and it's an election year. She's damned either way.

On the plus side, it very much wipes some of the smug off our teutonic chums' faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jorge probably would be
    How's your average Karl-Heinz Cabbage-Scoffer reacting to the news, la?

nah, wait til the bodies are hitting the pavement of Great Winchester St first imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well it'll take a bit more than that. Also, that could be quite politically difficult for her, given that they smugly cut the Greek banks loose on the grounds of fiscal responsibility and she has said there will be no government bailout. Plus, of course, Commerzbank is looking equally shaky and it's an election year. She's damned either way.

On the plus side, it very much wipes some of the smug off our teutonic chums' faces.
    The most amusing thing will be the rage on the commie bitch's face when the Septics take 14 billion from them.

How's your average Karl-Heinz Cabbage-Scoffer reacting to the news, la?
    With pragmatic calm of course, b. I on the the other hand have just taken all my money out of Commerzbank and hidden it under the bed

Initial indication is a $14Bil fine, which isn't that earth shattering. I strongly expect it will be negotiated down and then spread over several years so that DB doesn't go under.

It certainly isn't in the American's interests to bankrupt one of the largest banks in the world. The upside of global economies, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    With pragmatic calm of course, b. I on the the other hand have just taken all my money out of Commerzbank and hidden it under the bed
    Funny way to spell 'put it behind the bar' imo