Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Very nice piece by Ian WWW about how he changed his opinion about Wengeri

Very nice piece by Ian WWW about how he changed his opinion about Wengeri

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    He appears to change his opinion every five minutes though. Does he still think Xhaka was only bought to appease the fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    If we're 0-1 down to Basel at half time on Wednesday he'll be doing the same old moaning in that horrible spoilt child whine he favours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If we're 0-1 down to Basel at half time on Wednesday he'll be doing the same old moaning in that horrible spoilt child whine he favours.
    It's nice that he's not so calculating and "on message" as everyone else tries so hard to be all the time.

It's not a crime to be wrong.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's nice that he's not so calculating and "on message" as everyone else tries so hard to be all the time.

It's not a crime to be wrong.
    I don't mind the wrongness; it's the whininess that grates.

He does a sort of long-suffering 'more disappointed than angry' thing when criticising AW that massively, massively gets on my fúcking breasts.

He is certainly "of his time."
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He is certainly "of his time."
    What he's said there would have a lot more meaning if it weren't for the suspicion that the next time someone waves a cheque under his nose to put his name to an anti-AW piece, he'll happily do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What he's said there would have a lot more meaning if it weren't for the suspicion that the next time someone waves a cheque under his nose to put his name to an anti-AW piece, he'll happily do so.
    Oh, I don't mind that. Everyone has a right to try to make as much money as possible. I applaud it, especially from a man like him.