Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right. That does it. The next person to promise "360-degree insight"

Right. That does it. The next person to promise "360-degree insight"

into our customers is going to get it.

Not sure what they are going to get, but they definitely deserve something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    into our customers is going to get it.

Not sure what they are going to get, but they definitely deserve something.
    As a general question what do they get if they agree to this 350 degree thing?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    As a general question what do they get if they agree to this 350 degree thing?
    "personalised 1:1 customer journeys."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    "personalised 1:1 customer journeys."
    I am not a legal expert but I expect there is an actual by-law which allows you to shoot these people without fear of repercussion.

And if there is not one then that itself is an error.

I had a conversation with my boss last week who wanted me to take over a project for him as he did not have the ‘band width’ to do it. By which he meant time. I did laugh at him though the meeting did not end well.

I am not a legal expert but I expect there is an actual by-law which allows you to shoot these people without fear of repercussion.

And if there is not one then that itself is an error.

I had a conversation with my boss last week who wanted me to take over a project for him as he did not have the ‘band width’ to do it. By which he meant time. I did laugh at him though the meeting did not end well.
    I agree bandwith is massively w*nky, but "time" can sound a bit rude and abrupt and "capacity" could be confused with "capability", so in that sense bandwith is a useful word.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I agree bandwith is massively w*nky, but "time" can sound a bit rude and abrupt and "capacity" could be confused with "capability", so in that sense bandwith is a useful word.
    How is 'time' rude? Also, a boss doesn't actually have to justify delegating work to you, since that is their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There are various ways one can pass off a bit of work which are normal – too busy, up to my eyes, in the middle of another project , not his area of expertise etc. Ultimately as my boss and the boss of the whole place he can say whatever he likes.

Band width just makes him sound like a ****.

There are various ways one can pass off a bit of work which are normal – too busy, up to my eyes, in the middle of another project , not his area of expertise etc. Ultimately as my boss and the boss of the whole place he can say whatever he likes.

Band width just makes him sound like a ****.
    You certainly are yesterday's man, N.

'Bandwidth' is so common and acceptable and sensible that I find myself wondering how much of the past decade you have spent in a cave.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You certainly are yesterday's man, N.

'Bandwidth' is so common and acceptable and sensible that I find myself wondering how much of the past decade you have spent in a cave.
    It may be common, but is hardly acceptable or sensible. Possibly why it appeals to you

but quite obviously, people are not limited by bandwidth.

time and capacity, yes. bandwidth no.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”