Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm all roided out from eating an egg and sausage breakfast here in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now thon yellow Yankee 'mustard' has its place on a Bockwurst with plenty of onions, I think we can agree on that?

But such a thing at breakfast time? This world makes me sick, b. And not in the good way.
    I would literally stab in the face any man who dared put mustard on my breakfast sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by burney View Post
    you need tell me nothing of the german sausage, ega. The german sausage is a fine thing. But not for breakfast.

This would have been a more appropriate photograph

Attachment 263
    who has stolen the fÚcking bacon?

Mmhm, yum .

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Exactly, thank you. American mustard, as you call it, definitely has a place. People can get too fussy with their dijon and all this stuff. No, I want the *yellow. Right?

All mustards are insipid and inferior to the sinus-clearing effects of the true Colman's English Mustard, ega. Ideally, it should come in powder form and be mixed with water, but all too often these days it comes in pre-made form. O tempora! O mores!

I can only assume ega does not care for bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I would literally stab in the face any man who dared put mustard on my breakfast sausage.
    Quite right too. He does not deserve to live among us, the Hittite.