Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: After reading the sticky thread and some of the comments. I can not help but think

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Why on earth are they thinking of bringing the Great Auk back to life for goodness sake?
    Indeed. If it were all that great, it wouldn't have gone extinct in the first place imo. I'd prefer it if they re-introduced wolfs.

I like these interjections of yours, m. They really help to pick up a flagging thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    My cousin should never have moved to Melbourne. Yes, the wife's a nice girl but already has three grown-up kids. There could be trouble ahead.
    One knows so little of the Antipodes, m. It is a source of much regret. The people, I believe, are absolute savages, but I hear tales of unspoilt vistas and vast empty spaces.

Have you ever failed to carry a hi vis vest whilst motoring in France?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I usually quite like the airline breakfast sausage thing, but they can indeed be horrendous.

Apparently Singapore Airlines, Emirates and Lufthansa's First Class catering is pretty remarkable. The on-board chefs are available throughout the flight so you order when you want to eat... Singapore's lobster thermidor is considered as good as anything available on the ground.
    Where do they keep the galley for this chap to do his business?

I usually quite like the airline breakfast sausage thing, but they can indeed be horrendous.

Apparently Singapore Airlines, Emirates and Lufthansa's First Class catering is pretty remarkable. The on-board chefs are available throughout the flight so you order when you want to eat... Singapore's lobster thermidor is considered as good as anything available on the ground.
    The sausage is a bit like the stuff in McDonalds breakfast?
    wish I could find that type of sausage here.

One knows so little of the Antipodes, m. It is a source of much regret. The people, I believe, are absolute savages, but I hear tales of unspoilt vistas and vast empty spaces.

Have you ever failed to carry a hi vis vest whilst motoring in France?

It's the breathalysers I resent. Two of the ****ers!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Where do they keep the galley for this chap to do his business?
    Depends on the aircraft. A number have a downstairs - an area of the hold accessible from the passenger deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I make my own sometimes when I have muffins and feel the urge for a homemade McMuffin. It's basically pork mince, salt, dried sage and pepper. Easy-peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's the breathalysers I resent. Two of the ****ers!
    But of course because the law was utterly ignored by the local population, they changed the penalty for failing to carry them to... no penalty.

Depends on the aircraft. A number have a downstairs - an area of the hold accessible from the passenger deck.
    I see. Fire on an aeroplane would seem risky.

Btw, do I not get any points for saying 'galley' and not 'kitchen'?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Sausage? In First? My dear fellow, I could have you deported back to Premium Economy for such a slight.