Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After reading the sticky thread and some of the comments. I can not help but think

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My cousin should never have moved to Melbourne. Yes, the wife's a nice girl but already has three grown-up kids. There could be trouble ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    My cousin should never have moved to Melbourne. Yes, the wife's a nice girl but already has three grown-up kids. There could be trouble ahead.
    One knows so little of the Antipodes, m. It is a source of much regret. The people, I believe, are absolute savages, but I hear tales of unspoilt vistas and vast empty spaces.

Have you ever failed to carry a hi vis vest whilst motoring in France?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One knows so little of the Antipodes, m. It is a source of much regret. The people, I believe, are absolute savages, but I hear tales of unspoilt vistas and vast empty spaces.

It's the breathalysers I resent. Two of the ****ers!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But of course because the law was utterly ignored by the local population, they changed the penalty for failing to carry them to... no penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why, do the french police not have any of their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Funny you should ask that.

On a camping tri at school it rained so much I actually lost one of my trainers to the mud. Worst of it was they were brand new Nike Daybreaks. Lovely bit of trainer that.

Funny you should ask that.

On a camping tri at school it rained so much I actually lost one of my trainers to the mud. Worst of it was they were brand new Nike Daybreaks. Lovely bit of trainer that.
    That's a good point, actually. So many people make the mistake of moving the meat around the pan. Just let it sit there to build a crust, ffs!

Apparently it wasn't always a given that Poirot would be sporting that huge tache. Makes you think doesn't it?

Apparently it wasn't always a given that Poirot would be sporting that huge tache. Makes you think doesn't it?
    Apparently, Agatha Christie fùcking hated Poirot. Really hated him.

I'll have no truck with the fellow. Belgian, see?

Now Maigret. There's a detective for you. Have you ever mused, as I often have, whether, should Inspector Maigret have opened the batting for the Police Judiciare First Xl, and should be, by chance, be be bowled first ball, would it be rude to describe him as a Maigret de Canard?

BOOM!