Quote Originally Posted by Arsenes' Wanger View Post
The smugness along with the snide remarks of long term posters needs to change a bit. New members want to express their opinion and be answered with a little respect, instead of being derided by members. A thought out comment in return instead of a snide, half clever rebuttal would be good. Embrace the new posters. They want to feel appreciated.
I would agree with this.

I also think the fact that the club has been pretty much standing still for a decade has lessened some of the traffic. How much can we say about a good but not great side that has so many consecutive indistinguishable seasons?

It's maybe also an age thing. As I get older I still try to watch every match but it's a bit less of a priority to talk about Arsenal all day every day, especially when they are not on the pitch. Yes, yes, I know, Plastic Fan and all that, go ahead if you must...

I don't know where the board is hosted but I wonder if there might be a more cost-effective platform available (cloud service, for example if not already being used)?

I should add I am addicted to the PPPL and would hate to lose it. Thanks Homer!