Quote Originally Posted by Chris+ View Post
I want awimb to return to it's former glory - How do I achieve this?

Hosting is becoming super expensive, and frankly if people desert awimb the way they have been doing it'll simply become too expensive to host, and never mind former glory, it'll just disappear.

I know that social media has overtaken forums to a certain extent, but we're better than that aren't we?

I want input from you lot - speak now please - how can it be improved?
It isn't the new format - people get used to change. As Ash says bringing back treeview won't make much difference. People did have trouble with their logins after the change despite your sticky and some may have disappeared for good because of that.

I think moderating the spammers would help a little bit. There were a few more mods on the old board and stuff usually got dealt with quickly - takes days on here sometimes.

Other than that - perhaps there is a slight feeling of malaise? Not just Arsenal but football in general - the PL is just so much overkill these days...no real break, constant crap on social media and the tv. I dunno, perhaps I'm just getting old but the spark just isn't there any more and even if AW had broken the bank I don't think it would make bugger all difference.

Lastly, get rid of the sweary filter for ****s sake