Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whilst I have toyed with the idea a few times in the past few years.

Whilst I have toyed with the idea a few times in the past few years.

I am going to submit the papers to leave the country in October. this can take anywhere from 1 year to 10 months to finalise. Before this I will apply for my British passport to avoid future problems once the exit from the EU is complete.

Lately several factors seem to be leading to this.
    Redundancies, probably having to move out as our place will be demolished, and now with this economic uncertainty it's perhaps time to go.

Now I am 'mid thirties' time to set up shop elsewhere with a quieter lifestyle but a good standard of living, somewhere I can actually afford to buy a home. I have actually been offered a mortgage abroad without even living there.

I hope the pound value stabilises as it hits our plan a bit but still doable. I was nearly able to get double my money in Canadian dollar.

This time it will be done. If anyone wants a good deal on a Fiat 500l In October let me know
    I will probably replace it with a pick up truck or ford mustang once I am settled in new parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am going to submit the papers to leave the country in October. this can take anywhere from 1 year to 10 months to finalise. Before this I will apply for my British passport to avoid future problems once the exit from the EU is complete.

Redundancies, probably having to move out as our place will be demolished, and now with this economic uncertainty it's perhaps time to go.

Now I am 'mid thirties' time to set up shop elsewhere with a quieter lifestyle but a good standard of living, somewhere I can actually afford to buy a home. I have actually been offered a mortgage abroad without even living there.

I hope the pound value stabilises as it hits our plan a bit but still doable. I was nearly able to get double my money in Canadian dollar.

This time it will be done. If anyone wants a good deal on a Fiat 500l In October let me know
    I will probably replace it with a pick up truck or ford mustang once I am settled in new parts.
    Why do you have to fill out papers to leave?

This is taking the Fash Flounce to a whole new level, f.

Erm, you don't have to apply to leave the country, f. We don't live in the DDR.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Why do you have to fill out papers to leave?
    To make room for my wife.

Pexit?

--------

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Pexit?

--------
    fashxit. 10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Erm, you don't have to apply to leave the country, f. We don't live in the DDR.
    I think poor old f has become overwrought. He doesn't like turmoil. It has a bad effect on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think poor old f has become overwrought. He doesn't like turmoil. It has a bad effect on him.
    yep. I do not like unsettled stuff.

However my recent visit may have led to the decision

Relatives with basements bigger than my flat not that it's all about having a big house. I'd quite like to have one.

To make room for my wife.
    Is Mrs F a chubby lass then?