Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So it's looking like remain unless the bookies have got it horribly wrong.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    **** them, they'd **** in their pants if they ended up trying to hitch from Naivasha to Nairobi. (I lived).
    Oi! You know that 'Everybody wants some' movie that Mark Kermode was really sniffy about? It's actually quite good.
    It's a pretty accurate picture of young men who are good at a sport, in a team, competitive, horny and behave accordingly.
    It's simply that limpdicks like Kermode and Mayo have no experience of that dynamic and therefore hate it out out of envy.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oi! You know that 'Everybody wants some' movie that Mark Kermode was really sniffy about? It's actually quite good.
    It's a pretty accurate picture of young men who are good at a sport, in a team, competitive, horny and behave accordingly.
    It's simply that limpdicks like Kermode and Mayo have no experience of that dynamic and therefore hate it out out of envy.
    Wait, that's Linklater's *sequel* to Dazed and Confused, isnt it? I missed that at the time.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Is this New Site's first contender for The Classics? Do we even still have the classics anymore?

Bravo WIMB

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MONEYYYYYYYY

Banks don't pay 10% interest IMO.

Yum yum yum....tasty freeeeeeee moniessssssss

Nice.

Lovely

Chinese food tomorrow night....woooohooooo

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MONEYYYYYYYY

Banks don't pay 10% interest IMO.

Yum yum yum....tasty freeeeeeee moniessssssss

Nice.

Lovely

Chinese food tomorrow night....woooohooooo
    Issue of crucial national importance? Betting opportunity, more like.

Textbook Tony C. Marvellous stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Issue of crucial national importance? Betting opportunity, more like.

Textbook Tony C. Marvellous stuff.
    Seems fairly appropriate. After all, the only argument Remain has been able to come up with is that you might - might - have a few quid more if you vote for them. Very principled.
    'Let cowards flinch and traitors sneer', eh?

The Jorge
    Seems fairly appropriate. After all, the only argument Remain has been able to come up with is that you might - might - have a few quid more if you vote for them. Very principled.
    'Let cowards flinch and traitors sneer', eh?
    Well no, despite the obvious economic argument (one so obvious a Communist can see it) there's the whole idea of solidarity with Europe, the idea that island mentalities are outmoded and silly and a quite heartening revolsion with the nasty racial tactics.

Leave's idea basically boils down to "Dont listen to the experts! Where's your patriotism?!"

Well no, despite the obvious economic argument (one so obvious a Communist can see it) there's the whole idea of solidarity with Europe, the idea that island mentalities are outmoded and silly and a quite heartening revolsion with the nasty racial tactics.

Leave's idea basically boils down to "Dont listen to the experts! Where's your patriotism?!"
    So I'm taking advice on patriotism from a desperate wannabe paddy **** who avowedly hates this country, now?

**** off and die.

Literally.

The Jorge
    So I'm taking advice on patriotism from a desperate wannabe paddy **** who avowedly hates this country, now?

**** off and die.

Literally.
    I love how plebiscites bring out the best in you, b.

I love how plebiscites bring out the best in you, b.
    Seriously, you are despicable.

You slaver lovingly over benighted regimes whose poor ****ing people would kill to be governed by our system and still do nothing but denigrate every aspect of this nation.
    And then you dare to tell us what we ought to do and how awful we are.
    Seriously, you're a caricature of a pathetic, paper tiger leftist who sucks on the tit of capitalism while still posing in his teenage leftist garb.

It's sad.

Put your money where your mouth is, then: **** off somewhere where the political climate suits you. After all, you're an 'internationalist', aren't you? Go somewhere where the system you affect to despise doesn't pay you enough money to keep you in Jags. Then tell us how much fun you're having being ideologically pure.

I won't hold my breath. You're a poseur and nothing more.

Even more amusing: go to Ireland and wander around telling everyone that you're Irish. That'll be funny. You'll be another pathetic cliché - the Englishman who pretends to be Irish while real Irish people take his money and laugh at him behind his back. And the worst of it is that you're intelligent and self aware enough to know that's what they're doing, but will do it anyway.

You're just a sad bunch of clichés. You desperately want to belong to something, but are too arrogant and elitist ever to admit to belonging to the culture and society you grew up in. So what do you do? Attach yourself to something - anything - else. Irishness, 'Europeaness', 'Communism'(ha!), even ****ing Yorkshire, ffs!

Anything but admit what you are: white, English and middle class.

Sad.