Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Quite the Mystic Meg...

Quite the Mystic Meg...

Now i could brown nose you and say well done, or I could notice the little "last edited by just for men shortly after waking up today"
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

'Last edited by Sir C; Today at 09:12 AM.'

You know we can see that, don't you?

How's the new furniture?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Last edited by Sir C; Today at 09:12 AM.'

You know we can see that, don't you?

How's the new furniture?
    It's rather good, thank you - sadly it has prompted the glw to have 'ideas' and these 'ideas' involve 'changing things around'.

The whole of next weekend has been earmarked for the schlepment of furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Now i could brown nose you and say well done, or I could notice the little "last edited by just for men shortly after waking up today"
    I only changed one word. To, erm, correct the spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's rather good, thank you - sadly it has prompted the glw to have 'ideas' and these 'ideas' involve 'changing things around'.

The whole of next weekend has been earmarked for the schlepment of furniture.
    She swans off for the weekend, leaving her poor husband to fend for himself and then swans back and starts demanding back-breaking labour from you next weekend? What is going on? Are you not master in your own house?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you not master in your own house?
    What do you think?

Some mystical force took over and made you write the word concede instead of score :Sherlock:
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman