Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diego Simeone has the ethics of Jose Mourinho's evil twin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Acknowledging or admiring the quality of AM is no longer surely a sign of hipster-ism as ready access to Sky Sports has allowed even the most casually interested football supporter to immerse themselves in Spanish football.

One of Wenger’s failings, or the failings of the Wenger era to be more accurate, has been to fool supporters into this belief about ‘proper’ football and the correct way of playing the game, a drum that was beaten very often by our now absent Turkish/Greek ageing contributor.

Proper professional football is about winning matches, which in turn can lead to tangible trophy success. Passing the ball around forever with little obvious end result, dominating possession but doing little with it does not automatically equate to proper football. Nice perhaps.

The ability of AM to shut out sides like Barcelona and now Munich is absolutely ****ing tremendous.

Wd them.
    I'm just giving out safe in the knowledge you would do exactly the same thing. Or at least the old, less continental, less effette, less poncey sw would have.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I'm just giving out safe in the knowledge you would do exactly the same thing. Or at least the old, less continental, less effette, less poncey sw would have.

The Jorge
    It's not my fault you swapped your brown sauce for a beard wax, mate.

Farkin 'ell. Now the other character from Father Ted has woken up an delivered three paragraphs of cohesive, critical thought.

Nail on the Head SW - BTW, you're not the same Captain Steve Williams that recently flew me from Shannon to Heathrow are you (Aer Lingus)?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Farkin 'ell. Now the other character from Father Ted has woken up an delivered three paragraphs of cohesive, critical thought.

Nail on the Head SW - BTW, you're not the same Captain Steve Williams that recently flew me from Shannon to Heathrow are you (Aer Lingus)?
    No mate, we both know that to fly a plane you have to be a homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by swv2 View Post
    no mate, we both know that to fly a plane you have to be a homosexual.
    iahyk.

Nttawwi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    iahyk.

Nttawwi.
    How's the heart rate?

If I call you a **** can we just sweep it all under the carpet and go back to how it once was?

I’m afraid to even touch on me and the lad watching Eridivisie matches, or his spoken desire to get a “different” Portuguese club shirt when we are there this summer.