Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, GoT starts tonight. Was anyone sad enough to watch the 2am simulcast?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyway, GoT starts tonight. Was anyone sad enough to watch the 2am simulcast?

Be honest, now

The Jorge
    I was still up then, but no even I'm not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Be honest, now
    Media outlets seem to think everyone watched it then, spoiler ****s.

I shall be getting home and watching it fairly early doors imo. Since it's the first one to veer away from the books, I'm reasonably excited.

I shall be getting home and watching it fairly early doors imo. Since it's the first one to veer away from the books, I'm reasonably excited.
    I'm super-duper excited, tbh. Watched the fifth series again the other week to remind where everyone got to, and the two hour '20 best moments' compilation last night.

Bran'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm super-duper excited, tbh. Watched the fifth series again the other week to remind where everyone got to, and the two hour '20 best moments' compilation last night.

Bran'll be back.
    Yeah, he'll be back, boring the hole out of everyone.

Be honest, now
    I didn't, but was tempted. I'm often still awake at that time anyway.

I didn't, but was tempted. I'm often still awake at that time anyway.
    Yeah, but you don't want to be the guy who's awake at 3am because he's stayed up to watch a Sword and Sorcery/Fantasy TV series, do you? That's a slippery slope imo. It's a short jump from there to cosplay imo.

Yeah, but you don't want to be the guy who's awake at 3am because he's stayed up to watch a Sword and Sorcery/Fantasy TV series, do you? That's a slippery slope imo. It's a short jump from there to cosplay imo.
    You 'gateway drug' conservatives are so so scaremongery. I can stop watching this sort of stuff any time I like.

The Jorge
    You 'gateway drug' conservatives are so so scaremongery. I can stop watching this sort of stuff any time I like.
    I was still playing Civ5 at 2:30am