Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back when AWIMB was the natural home of Bantersaurus Rex and

Back when AWIMB was the natural home of Bantersaurus Rex and

the Archbishop of Banterbury, Burney and I once accompanied stoner to a Hornchurch away game. On a freezing Tuesday night in November we travelled to Purfleet, where we stoof shivering in the company of 200 other idiots.

We subjected the Purfleet 'keeper to so much foul abuse that he sought us out in the bar afterwards to shake our hands. "Fúcking hell, I've heard some stuff in my time but you lads take the biscuit."

Good timez, awimb. Brings a tear to the eye.

it was Aveley.
    we found out one opposition keeper was a PE teacher who had knocked up one of his pupils. I don't think he'll forget that match.

Personally I find the idea of people on here actualy meeting in person rather disturbing. If that sort of behaviour took hold, it would severely affect the ability of 54 year truckers from Newbury posing as 16 year old adolescents in order to groom girls/boys of a similar age - that would be a real shame....

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Personally I find the idea of people on here actualy meeting in person rather disturbing. If that sort of behaviour took hold, it would severely affect the ability of 54 year truckers from Newbury posing as 16 year old adolescents in order to groom girls/boys of a similar age - that would be a real shame....
    Back in the day an average home game might see 20 awimbers gathered for lunch and an additional 10 appearing at the pub afterwards.

On one glorious occasion pokster glassed WES.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Back in the day an average home game might see 20 awimbers gathered for lunch and an additional 10 appearing at the pub afterwards.

Where was the venue of choice? I do hope that it was the Plimsoll and not the BoF!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Where was the venue of choice? I do hope that it was the Plimsoll and not the BoF!
    Lunch was generally at Il Bacio, back when Il Bacio served some of the best pizzas available in London.

Drinking took place in The Woodbine.

My word, do you remember what caused this little disagreement?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Well, I plasticed him, which as it was WES seems appropriate
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    He slagged off Sir G Boycott bb! How dare the moose shagging monster do that
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I don't think there was a disagreement. If you'd ever met WES, you'd understand why being in the company of a 6' 2", fat sweating Canadian, bellowing nonsense at eardrum-wrecking volume would cause even the mildest of men to attack him with a plastic pint glass.