Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
Ok c*nt *******s, I'll bite. First off all your Mum features heavily on skatlovers(dot)com.

Second of all, yes, today pretty much every team puts in a decent performance against us. Win or lose, we barely dominate a game let alone steamroll teams like we at least sometimes used to 10 years ago.

Thirdly, you're pretty much the only halfwit, dough chinned spastic that tries to defend this appalling Arteta side. It's truly an appalling side with no glimpse of something better being built. Wenger got better performances with CHAMAKH in the side.

You strike me as someone who potentially was an ardent Wenger out type. I say that because there are quite a few delusional mugs who just can't seem to cope with the fact that we have gotten worse since Wenger has gone.

I don't dispute that we have got worse since Wenger went. But the fact he stayed anywhere between 6 and 9 years beyond his sell-by date means that we were in terminal decline when he eventually deigned to move on. Neither of the two managers who have followed him (especially this clown) were good enough, but much of where we are now must be laid at Wenger's door, and at the door of those who allowed him to stay because he was prepared to make excuses for the lack of investment and live on his past glories instead of recognising that he was yesterday's man.