Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chin up Sir C, IUFG, AAR, Bunnell, GG

Chin up Sir C, IUFG, AAR, Bunnell, GG

If you can forget the performance and goals in the NLD two games later you should have no trouble forgetting this one as well.

And with Leicester, Liverpool, ManU and Everton coming soon - all away - there will be plenty of opportunity to hate the club and the manager yet again.

You are a retard.

What so we're only allowed to comment on Arsenal on an Arsenal forum if we win?
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 10-23-2021 at 01:46 PM.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    What so we're only allowed to comment on Arsenal on an Arsenal forum if we win?
    No, you’re not allowed to only comment negatively when we lose, and continually ignore all our successes and good play when we win, and still be considered an Arsenal supporter.

Because that’s not what ‘supporters’ do.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No, you’re not allowed to only comment negatively when we lose, and continually ignore all our successes and good play when we win, and still be considered an Arsenal supporter.

Because that’s not what ‘supporters’ do.
    You choose to ignore any comments I make when the club does well. That's your weird autistic problem, not mine.

If you can forget the performance and goals in the NLD two games later you should have no trouble forgetting this one as well.

And with Leicester, Liverpool, ManU and Everton coming soon - all away - there will be plenty of opportunity to hate the club and the manager yet again.

One doesn't hate the club, W, you seem to be getting mixed up. Or something.
    It's the manager I don't rate.

The NLD was a positive blip. As was 80 minutes on Friday night.
    Please feel free to gloss over the last 10 minutes of headless chicken football. In both matches
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    One doesn't hate the club, W, you seem to be getting mixed up. Or something.
    It's the manager I don't rate.

The NLD was a positive blip. As was 80 minutes on Friday night.
    Please feel free to gloss over the last 10 minutes of headless chicken football. In both matches
    In hindsight, I, harsh to lump you in with Bunnell and the rest. Apologies.

Still not sure you are giving MA and our football the credit it deserves but it's all about opinions in the end.

In hindsight, I, harsh to lump you in with Bunnell and the rest. Apologies.

Still not sure you are giving MA and our football the credit it deserves but it's all about opinions in the end.
    you are forgiven, W

Arteta eh? At least he's no Solskjær
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I don't hate the club. I hate our owners and AFTV and am yet to be convinced that either manager since AW is an improvement. Yes, MA has won the cup, there seems to at least be a plan to our transfers where before it was about giving some dodgy agent mate loads of money.

And there have been two games this season where for 45 or 60 mins we looked like the Arsenal of old.

Be battered Villa, and hit the post before we scored. But we still scored a scruffy header from a corner, a soft pen that was saved initially, and a deflection onto the post and in. And they pulled one back, just like the Spuds.

{Though I'll say this, I'll take those 3-1s, where we go 3 up for they pull one back and we have a little late panic all day long. Like Chavs on Boxing Day that started the turn around.}

Our owner is an incompetent, Septic monkey and we need him to go.

All the summer signings look decent for once. Not one duffer amongst them. Sambi and Nuno look very good squad additions.

But we wasted 40m on William's wages and 70m on Pépé. Laca could be off, but it seems he can fit the no.10 behind Auba with ESR and Saka better than MO can atm. We need someone to play next to Partey instead of GX.

Then we have 6 players for 4 spots. The nailed on Auba, Saka and ESR. The one from Laca, MO and Pépé.
    Maybe we'll find one and it will all fit into place.

But it's the owners and those plebs from AFTV I hate. Not our club.

Anyway, let's have some more 3-1 wins where we play beautifully until we're 3 up.

One of my best mates died last week. Gwar, DJ with the first French free party traveller sound system, Les Nomads. I wa swriting about him on FB, about his love and magic when I glanced over to the 2nd screen and saw ESR clean through. Deflected in off the post. That was Gwar.

I emailed the chief Papist in England and his Chancellor got back to me today. Yes, they can make him a saint, but we have to wait five years and it has to be his local Bishop, probably Rennes.

So why don't you say a prayer to Gwar for us to play like this more often. Pray for another 3-1 win next game, with us looking blinding until 3-0 up. I just have. And I'm not even on any drugs. {Well, I was earlier, but they've long worn off and am just drinking fake Spesh atm.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I don't hate the club. I hate our owners and AFTV and am yet to be convinced that either manager since AW is an improvement. Yes, MA has won the cup, there seems to at least be a plan to our transfers where before it was about giving some dodgy agent mate loads of money.

And there have been two games this season where for 45 or 60 mins we looked like the Arsenal of old.

Be battered Villa, and hit the post before we scored. But we still scored a scruffy header from a corner, a soft pen that was saved initially, and a deflection onto the post and in. And they pulled one back, just like the Spuds.

{Though I'll say this, I'll take those 3-1s, where we go 3 up for they pull one back and we have a little late panic all day long. Like Chavs on Boxing Day that started the turn around.}

Our owner is an incompetent, Septic monkey and we need him to go.

All the summer signings look decent for once. Not one duffer amongst them. Sambi and Nuno look very good squad additions.

But we wasted 40m on William's wages and 70m on Pépé. Laca could be off, but it seems he can fit the no.10 behind Auba with ESR and Saka better than MO can atm. We need someone to play next to Partey instead of GX.

Then we have 6 players for 4 spots. The nailed on Auba, Saka and ESR. The one from Laca, MO and Pépé.
    Maybe we'll find one and it will all fit into place.

But it's the owners and those plebs from AFTV I hate. Not our club.

Anyway, let's have some more 3-1 wins where we play beautifully until we're 3 up.

One of my best mates died last week. Gwar, DJ with the first French free party traveller sound system, Les Nomads. I wa swriting about him on FB, about his love and magic when I glanced over to the 2nd screen and saw ESR clean through. Deflected in off the post. That was Gwar.

I emailed the chief Papist in England and his Chancellor got back to me today. Yes, they can make him a saint, but we have to wait five years and it has to be his local Bishop, probably Rennes.

So why don't you say a prayer to Gwar for us to play like this more often. Pray for another 3-1 win next game, with us looking blinding until 3-0 up. I just have. And I'm not even on any drugs. {Well, I was earlier, but they've long worn off and am just drinking fake Spesh atm.}
    On the plus side 3 of the AFTV ones died this year.