Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The biggest scam of all time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've noticed this myself. Boris, Charlie and all these two bit celebs come along with a slight sniffle and announce they have the coronavirus rather than covid-19. The term coronavirus covers heaps of viruses. I suspect at the end of this there's going to be a complete reset of the current financial system. The trillions of debt were never going to be paid off so this virus is being used to mask what's coming. It's going to be completely gutted with the Gooks thrown under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I've noticed this myself. Boris, Charlie and all these two bit celebs come along with a slight sniffle and announce they have the coronavirus rather than covid-19. The term coronavirus covers heaps of viruses. I suspect at the end of this there's going to be a complete reset of the current financial system. The trillions of debt were never going to be paid off so this virus is being used to mask what's coming. It's going to be completely gutted with the Gooks thrown under the bus.
    What do you mean by that last sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    What do you mean by that last sentence?
    All the cheap imported tat from China will be coming to an end.

that is a good thing

I'm not one the climate change ****ers but the amount of utter worthless plastic **** that you see, especially over Xmas really does make me angry. All of it is ****ing rubbish, the shops are full of it.

Stop buying this **** ffs and deal with China.

When this is 'over' the rest of the world should have a gentlemens agreement not to trade with or buy anything from China, would love to see those ****s ruined.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    When this is 'over' the rest of the world should have a gentlemens agreement not to trade with or buy anything from China, would love to see those ****s ruined.
    I've had the misfortune of scrawling through twitter to find a tweet showing a video of one of the yellow savages frying a live puppy in a frying pan in one of their restaurants. I'll not get that image out of head anytime soon.

I've had the misfortune of scrawling through twitter to find a tweet showing a video of one of the yellow savages frying a live puppy in a frying pan in one of their restaurants. I'll not get that image out of head anytime soon.
    My God, I know need to try and forget reading this
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Basically he's saying here 100% what i called.