Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 8 mins....

8 mins....

Its ok ...AMN is on
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

I got worried when Mustafi got injured Times have changed lol

Having slept on it...performance wise we were good again.

A continuation of our recent form.

Quality first half, containing them in the 2nd, Arteta makes his changes and then Eddie sent off...

But pleased with how we held it together for the last 23 minutes....drove Brendan insane at times.

Not sure I’m believing their goal wasn’t offside though...either Perez touched it or Demari Gray dropped a cross like a Shane Warne flipper..

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I got worried when Mustafi got injured Times have changed lol

Having slept on it...performance wise we were good again.

A continuation of our recent form.

Quality first half, containing them in the 2nd, Arteta makes his changes and then Eddie sent off...

But pleased with how we held it together for the last 23 minutes....drove Brendan insane at times.

Not sure I’m believing their goal wasn’t offside though...either Perez touched it or Demari Gray dropped a cross like a Shane Warne flipper..
    I thought Vardy's head looked offside when the original ball was played, but they didn't seem to look at that, looked to see if Perez touched it when he wasn't offside
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I thought Vardy's head looked offside when the original ball was played, but they didn't seem to look at that, looked to see if Perez touched it when he wasn't offside
    Probably was - big-headed ****. Him not you. You do not have a big head

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Probably was - big-headed ****. Him not you. You do not have a big head
    ...and the more I see it, I believe that snide little cnut meant to kick out at Mustafi.

Arteta called it
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ...and the more I see it, I believe that snide little cnut meant to kick out at Mustafi.

Arteta called it
    He is a rodent, that bloke.

Vardy, not Mustafi.

If I get a stamp duty reprieve today, I'm gonna buy a Kamado Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He is a rodent, that bloke.

Vardy, not Mustafi.
    Which one do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Which one do you recommend?
    I've got the Classic - because I'm an old hand, not some Johnny-come-lately newbie.

I suppose the new hinges and 'slo-roller' stuff is all well and good if you fancy that sort of thing.

My recommendation, and you can follow it or poke it up your anus as you prefer, I don't give a **** either way, would be to buy the most basic Classic and spend your extra money on a Joetisserie.

The Junior is pretty small and the Big Joe huge. Classic size is ideal for 4 peaple.

Thank you, this is extremely useful

And since I am officially £14,000 richer than on Wednesday thanks to that sexy brown *******, I think I may just get me a Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got the Classic - because I'm an old hand, not some Johnny-come-lately newbie.

I suppose the new hinges and 'slo-roller' stuff is all well and good if you fancy that sort of thing.

My recommendation, and you can follow it or poke it up your anus as you prefer, I don't give a **** either way, would be to buy the most basic Classic and spend your extra money on a Joetisserie.

The Junior is pretty small and the Big Joe huge. Classic size is ideal for 4 peaple.