Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to go to a seafood restaurant.

I want to go to a seafood restaurant.

I want to start with clams with garlic butter and parsley, with some crusty bread. Then I should like a whole roasted turbot, with samphire. And chips.

A bottle of Gavi di Gavi and, with dessert (mousse au chocolat, natch), some of that red Italian dessert wine we had at my wedding.

I suppose I could do all that at home.

Wait, I’m off to source a turbot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I want to start with clams with garlic butter and parsley, with some crusty bread. Then I should like a whole roasted turbot, with samphire. And chips.

A bottle of Gavi di Gavi and, with dessert (mousse au chocolat, natch), some of that red Italian dessert wine we had at my wedding.

A whole roast turbot? The fúckers can be 14 kilos and the size of a table!

Anyway, it won't be the same if you cook it yourself. The whole joy lies in just sitting there and having delicious things brought to you.

All of our fish has been stolen by the rascally french c. Apparently they have

enormous super trawlers that can clean out a whole year's supply of turbot in 10 minutes with nuclear powered sucking devices. They are all manned by sneering surrender monkey frogs who reek of garlic and never bathe and everyone of them is a personal friend of Mutti Merkel.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A whole roast turbot? The fúckers can be 14 kilos and the size of a table!

Anyway, it won't be the same if you cook it yourself. The whole joy lies in just sitting there and having delicious things brought to you.
    I can get a 1.5 kg turbot delivered from Cornwall for 56 quids.

I’m in.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    enormous super trawlers that can clean out a whole year's supply of turbot in 10 minutes with nuclear powered sucking devices. They are all manned by sneering surrender monkey frogs who reek of garlic and never bathe and everyone of them is a personal friend of Mutti Merkel.
    'Kin right Herbs! Also our fishing boundaries stop at about 200 yards from our coast. The French, Spanish and Portguese help themselves to the rest of the 'English' Channel. Probably some Argies and a few German U-Boats in there for good measure.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

if I were to choose a restaurant to visit, seafood would be third bottom of that league.

And therefore relegated along with vegetarian and vegan.

Indian Curry House crowned champions. Again.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    if I were to choose a restaurant to visit, seafood would be third bottom of that league.

There will be no more nasty foreign food allowed under the New World Order, i. French and Italian, fine. Anything brown or yellow, no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Did the chinese restaurant avoid relegation on the final day
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

There will be no more nasty foreign food allowed under the New World Order, i. French and Italian, fine. Anything brown or yellow, no chance.
    Hear him! Hear him! Eating foreign muck served to us by evil-smelling brown and yellow types with dreadful hygiene is what got us into this mess in the first place. Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hear him! Hear him! Eating foreign muck served to us by evil-smelling brown and yellow types with dreadful hygiene is what got us into this mess in the first place. Probably.
    no more kebabs for you, b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”