Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This Alabama abortion law

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Not that hard, the large majority of them will also support the death penalty. And I'm not too sure Christianity ever stopped anyone going to war.

And of course, there is nothing in the bible that says that life begins at conception, not to my knowledge anyway. I believe that to have been the judgement of the child abusers in Rome. Mortal men, as such.
    Well if they do, I’d agree that is hypocritical. And the concept of the ‘Just War’ as it relates to Christianity was outlined by St Thomas Aquinas about 800 years ago, but I’ve no interest in defending Christianity.

And life obviously begins at conception. Any other conclusion is arbitrary, illogical and wholly unscientific.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well if they do, I’d agree that is hypocritical. And the concept of the ‘Just War’ as it relates to Christianity was outlined by St Thomas Aquinas about 800 years ago, but I’ve no interest in defending Christianity.

And life obviously begins at conception. Any other conclusion is arbitrary, illogical and wholly unscientific.
    No, it doesn't *obviously* begin at conception. I could argue that human life begins when the foetus is viable outside of the womb.

If I did you would have no logical counter argument other than 'no it doesn't'. Hence why this is such a difficult issue to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Great, what about a tumor dumbsh!t