Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Xmas?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    One of those Ancestry DNA kits, lounge wear, trainers, Arsenal calendar.......
    Trainers always good, I got some Alexander McQueen trainers. I can barely drive in them

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’ve heard some right stories about this like the black girl who decided to reveal it live on YouTube but it said she was 25% white and she flipped out...and the people who are getting like 2% Navajo Indian so claiming to be a minority to get into university.

Would be great if you let us know the results...most intrigued by it.
    I'm slightly concerned about some paternity suits but also, as adopted, I'd like to know more about my heritage

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Which knife did you get?
    An 18cm Global Santoku. It's rather beautiful and it's almost a shame to get it dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Which hunting coat? Always keen to update my National Hunt fashion
    Verney Carron. Camo rather than pink tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    An 18cm Global Santoku. It's rather beautiful and it's almost a shame to get it dirty.
    That's become my favourite knife. I do everything from chopping onions to carving joints with that bad boy.

Mazel tov!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    A Fjällräven parka.
    Love Fjallraven, although it was a mistake buying the heavy down coat when it snowed a couple of years ago. Going for a walk in minus 2 I almost died of heat exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's become my favourite knife. I do everything from chopping onions to carving joints with that bad boy.

Mazel tov!
    Yes, I know. I did a rib of beef with it. Much more wieldy than a carving knife.

I've a feeling it'll be a bugger to sharpen. Might start getting professionals to sharpen my knives for me. Life is a bit short to be f@cking about with a whetstone for half a day.

Yes, I know. I did a rib of beef with it. Much more wieldy than a carving knife.

I've a feeling it'll be a bugger to sharpen. Might start getting professionals to sharpen my knives for me. Life is a bit short to be f@cking about with a whetstone for half a day.
    I called in a professional last year and he was rubbish.

I bought a little electric sharpener from amazon. Works extremely well although I guess it isn't doing the knives any good in the long term.

Aren't such knives mortally sharp b. One slip and they go

half way through your bone

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm slightly concerned about some paternity suits but also, as adopted, I'd like to know more about my heritage
    I suspect you'll transpire to be 98% pikey traveller p.