Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today, I learnt that Alexander The Great became King because his father's

Today, I learnt that Alexander The Great became King because his father's

assassination had been triggered by a chap getting the assassin drunk, bum-raping him and then handing him to his stable hands for a mass bumming.

What have you learnt today, awimb?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    assassination had been triggered by a chap getting the assassin drunk, bum-raping him and then handing him to his stable hands for a mass bumming.

Oh I learnt that Down's syndrome is so named after John Langdon Haydon Down.......who actually came up with the terms "Mongolid idiots" and "Mongols" for sufferers

I learnt the sales fella who I always assumed was a cund but gave him the benefit of the doubt is in fact a complete and utter cund.

I've learnt that one of our new recruits who told me we'd given him a dud phone (which was brand new) had actually turned on call blocking for all calls.

He'd put 'problem-solving' as one of his key attributes within his CV...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I learnt that staying out drinking til 1am on a work night is a very stupid idea. Tbf, I learn this quite a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I learnt that staying out drinking til 1am on a work night is a very stupid idea. Tbf, I learn this quite a lot
    the secret is to get beyond 1am, la
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the secret is to get beyond 1am, la
    That was Tuesday night

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Oh I learnt that Down's syndrome is so named after John Langdon Haydon Down.......who actually came up with the terms "Mongolid idiots" and "Mongols" for sufferers
    I like that. He'd probably hate the idea of having his name associated with the mongs.

Thank you for dropping this knowledge, psrb.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I learnt the sales fella who I always assumed was a cund but gave him the benefit of the doubt is in fact a complete and utter cund.
    I'm actually glad, f. You'd been becoming a bit happy and non-misanthropic lately. I'm glad to see your innate mistrust of your fellow man return.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You have confused 'learnt' with 'remembered', la.

Mind you, I had a dreadful hangover yesterday and had to eat sausage and crinkle-cut chips with ketchup for lunch like my mum used to make me in order to recover. It was that or curl into the foetal position.