Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could watch this over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Was that who it was? I can't recognise players from other clubs and tbh, I didn't even know he'd left the Sperz. How much did they flog him for? I though him and Kane were meant to be great together. Didn't he get Maureenioed?
    Moved in January GG. On a free transfer that could rise to 40 million (I can't work that out).

Actually think there is a good player there but something went very wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Moved in January GG. On a free transfer that could rise to 40 million (I can't work that out).

Actually think there is a good player there but something went very wrong .
    Yeah, my Sperz mate loved it when him and Kane were banging them in. Seemed to think they were almost Bergy-Titi {yes, I know.}

Wasn't it Maureenyo who fücked him around?

So they spend £35m on Iwobi - God alone knows why - but get Ali on a free that could cost them £40m. Aren't they owned in part by our-ex Uzbek oligarch? Seems he could have been worse than the Septic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yeah, my Sperz mate loved it when him and Kane were banging them in. Seemed to think they were almost Bergy-Titi {yes, I know.}

Wasn't it Maureenyo who fücked him around?

So they spend £35m on Iwobi - God alone knows why - but get Ali on a free that could cost them £40m. Aren't they owned in part by our-ex Uzbek oligarch? Seems he could have been worse than the Septic.
    Owned by Moshiri, who was Uzmanov's partner. We definitely dodged a bullet there. Fans have arranged a protest for the preseason friendly with Blackpool on Saturday! Lampard will be out by October

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Owned by Moshiri, who was Uzmanov's partner. We definitely dodged a bullet there. Fans have arranged a protest for the preseason friendly with Blackpool on Saturday! Lampard will be out by October
    Was he there when they spent 35m on Iwobi? Could that have been a parting gift to those fans who did support his attempt to buy the club?

I just can't work out why anyone would have paid that.

I also didn't see what AW saw in him. He scored a couple of goals in his first few games and that kept him in the team for years. He's scored 4 league goals in 3 seasons up there.