Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Arteta done, surely?

This is Arteta done, surely?

No plan. No fight. No system.

Embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Embarrassing.
    Yup. And now nothing but mid-table mediocrity awaits. Ever. Kronky hasn't got his ESL goldmine, so will just run us into the ground instead.

Party and Ceballos woeful. Both should come off. Torreira and Gwendo would be better. Or AMN and Willock. But we don't have them as options. Only El-Neny.....

Just remember Torreira, Gwendowzi two of our best players last season he loaned out. The Bozzier left back, not great, but again he paid up his contract rather than keep him as cover. Inspite of that he still played an utterly shiiiiit team with who he has available tonight. Even if we come back and lose tonight by one goal, **** it, just sack him. We still have a chance in the second leg. But not with this donkey.

People underestimate just how strong a squad he has.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Embarrassing.
    Apparently Arteta is a genius and it’s the players fault.

Same sort of people who had to explain to me why Ozil was amazing when clearly he wasn’t most of the time.

Villarreal are rubbish as well. All their success came because how terrible Arteta has set the team out rather than them being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Just remember Torreira, Gwendowzi two of our best players last season he loaned out. The Bozzier left back, not great, but again he paid up his contract rather than keep him as cover. Inspite of that he still played an utterly shiiiiit team with who he has available tonight. Even if we come back and lose tonight by one goal, **** it, just sack him. We still have a chance in the second leg. But not with this donkey.

People underestimate just how strong a squad he has.
    I stand by what i said. Sack him now and put Bould in and hope for a miracle. That was dog shiiiiit.

I stand by what i said. Sack him now and put Bould in and hope for a miracle. That was dog shiiiiit.
    Ian Wright. Get Bouldy to try and teach them how to defend. But Wrighty to give them the bubbly confidence to just go out and show their talent to the max. They'd all be playing with smiles on their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Ian Wright. Get Bouldy to try and teach them how to defend. But Wrighty to give them the bubbly confidence to just go out and show their talent to the max. They'd all be playing with smiles on their faces.
    Bould when in charge of one of the best ever Arsenal u18 teams had them playing like sex. He's more qualified than Arteta purely because of that.

Bould when in charge of one of the best ever Arsenal u18 teams had them playing like sex. He's more qualified than Arteta purely because of that.
    Fair enough. I'll give you that, then. At least he's proved he can do it.

Btw, is Partey any good? Or is he another expensive failure?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Fair enough. I'll give you that, then. At least he's proved he can do it.

Btw, is Partey any good? Or is he another expensive failure?
    I'm actually shocked with how **** Partey has looked despite looking a World beater before joining. We lost 2 of our best players to sign him which is the worst thing. I think it's a combo of him not being fit and trying to settle into a team that is playing utter ****. He has to be better than what he is showing.