Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: versus Chelsea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    1. He's had 1 bad game, Brentford 1st game of the season
    2. He played okay against Chelsea, in his less favoured position of RB to accommodate Holding at CB
    3. He's 24
    4. Consider what United paid for Maguire
    5. There's always an English player loading on cost
    6. He's not even close to Luiz in the calamity stakes
    7. When we had both FBs fit he and Gabriel had formed a very nice partnership and our back five looked very, very good

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    6. He's not even close to Luiz in the calamity stakes
    7. When we had both FBs fit he and Gabriel had formed a very nice partnership and our back five looked very, very good
    8. He really is very handsome

Not happy with the Benny White, White, White chant - that's Wrightie's, always will be

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not happy with the Benny White, White, White chant - that's Wrightie's, always will be
    Super Swede was Limpar's. Yet we used that through what, 2-3 seasons?, for Freddie before we won anything. And then when we switched to Red Hair, we did win.

I sort of see it as a homage. Oi, Freddie you could end up being as good as Anders. {And then he did even more.} Oi, Ben, we want you to win us as much and more that IWWW did.

Basically, if IWWW says he's happy with it, I will be, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Super Swede was Limpar's. Yet we used that through what, 2-3 seasons?, for Freddie before we won anything. And then when we switched to Red Hair, we did win.

I sort of see it as a homage. Oi, Freddie you could end up being as good as Anders. {And then he did even more.} Oi, Ben, we want you to win us as much and more that IWWW did.

Basically, if IWWW says he's happy with it, I will be, too.
    He's only got 180-odd goals to go

For a second there I got confused between this and the other thread and thought you were talking about Ramsdale