Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Rumours that they're going sell PL viewing rights by club

Rumours that they're going sell PL viewing rights by club

apparently abroad at first, starting in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Ha. This ruins Kronky's plan just to use us as a cash cow. No-one will pay to watch us when we're shît. Relegation here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Ha. This ruins Kronky's plan just to use us as a cash cow. No-one will pay to watch us when we're shît. Relegation here we come.
    I've been paying

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They just signed a new deal here running until 2028 so we won’t be getting any of that

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I've long wished it were possible just to watch one's own club's games and not have one's diet of football dictated by Sky et al. Back in the day I'd have happily stumped up for a TV season ticket for Arsenal.

Given which, I'm asking myself whether I'd pay to watch just Arsenal games these days.

Sadly, the conclusion I reach is 'no'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've long wished it were possible just to watch one's own club's games and not have one's diet of football dictated by Sky et al. Back in the day I'd have happily stumped up for a TV season ticket for Arsenal.

Given which, I'm asking myself whether I'd pay to watch just Arsenal games these days.

Sadly, the conclusion I reach is 'no'.
    I am wondering why I signed up to sky sports. All that seems to be on is snooker, darts or the Premier league years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am wondering why I signed up to sky sports. All that seems to be on is snooker, darts or the Premier league years.
    I get a Sky Sports Mobile subscription as part of my phone package. I largely use this to watch cricket, but will check the football from time to time. I think the last time I watched all of a domestic football match would probably be the last FA Cup final we won.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Also, it is a bold marketing strategy running a regular programme demonstrating how much better your core product used to be than it is now imo.