Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If it was still 2005 I'd currently

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I found the block thingy on Twitter and now find the experience much better
    I tend to mute people - mostly the bizarre cult of Arteta outers, but plenty of others as well. People seem to treat blocks as a badge of honour

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I tend to mute people - mostly the bizarre cult of Arteta outers, but plenty of others as well. People seem to treat blocks as a badge of honour
    Poor IUFG

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Poor IUFG
    Pffffft. 😉
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I wouldn't know, they're blocked

I wouldn't know, they're blocked
    gpwm. Bit annoying there is no cricket on today

gpwm. Bit annoying there is no cricket on today
    working from home, had hoped to have the cricket on. Wonder if they'll cancel the footy at the weekend?

working from home, had hoped to have the cricket on. Wonder if they'll cancel the footy at the weekend?
    They have - the *******s. Was looking forward to Pep wiping the smug smile of **** Conte's face

They have - the *******s. Was looking forward to Pep wiping the smug smile of **** Conte's face
    I believe that means we will be top going into October. No matches next weekend and then International break....every cloud and all that

And Partey & Elneny back lol

The question is will Villa still be stubborn about Luiz in January or will they come grovelling to us for sone spare change?

Pretty rubbish with the cricket. Apart from the result, of course.

Led to ponder whether England batting is preferable to our bowling. Both have similar capacity for disaster but, on balance, bowling is better because at least you can often watch a full day's play. Unlike bowling collapses, our batting calamities tend to be rather too brisk, sudden; all over even before you've finished your first or second pint.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."