Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If we have another window where we don't buy a Xhaka upgrade, I'm gonna support the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yîds. Seriously.

We already have 4 top players for the attacking 3 behind the striker position. So what do we do? But another cünt just cos he's got the same name as Paddy. And also Raphinia or whatever.

Oh, maybe another CH.

I get GX looked better last year, esp when Partey was fit. But FFS, we need a new striker, a spare LB MA trusts and a bling CM like a fit Partey or a Santi or a Cesc or a Paddy or any of peak form Thomas/Davis/Rocky or a Chippy etc.
    I must admit, I really do struggle with people evaluating the perceived success of the transfer window when it is only a few weeks in. What exactly is your complaint? That we aren't signing the players in the right order? Take a look at yourself mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I must admit, I really do struggle with people evaluating the perceived success of the transfer window when it is only a few weeks in. What exactly is your complaint? That we aren't signing the players in the right order? Take a look at yourself mate.
    Also everyone seems to be going mental over wages. is this just an Arsenal thing? I really couldn't give 2 shids on what the club plays players. Everyone is brainwashed to use this as an excuse.

on another note. Kroenke's NHL team is one win away from the Stanley cup. So that could be 2 sports trophies for him this year. perhaps he has started to like to win things?

Yes. Precisely that. If he said we need a striker and a MF and anything else is a bonus, then fine.

We need another Partey type creator and destroyer. Yet we've bought Vierra and are liked with Ralphey. Bit like the Willian signing.

Indeed. I rate Xhaka, makes us tick and looked so much better in a more advanced position with Partey playing behind him. No surprise it all went when Partey got injured

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Indeed. I rate Xhaka, makes us tick and looked so much better in a more advanced position with Partey playing behind him. No surprise it all went when Partey got injured
    Not exactly Santi, is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Not exactly Santi, is he?
    Not many are.