Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Two Fish in a Tank

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I still find it mental that it wasn't that long ago that you could perfectly legally drink as much booze as you wanted on the Tube.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I still find it mental that it wasn't that long ago that you could perfectly legally drink as much booze as you wanted on the Tube.
    I can't ever really remember drinking on the tube though, even when I lived out in the sticks. it seemed impolite. It was Boris that banned it wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I can't ever really remember drinking on the tube though, even when I lived out in the sticks. it seemed impolite. It was Boris that banned it wasn't it?
    drinking on any public transport, is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I remember moving to London at first and thinking. Why isn't anybody telling this bum to stop drinking a 3 litre bottle of cider on the bus? Am I going to have to say anything? Turns out he was perfectly within his legal rights. People like him were spoiling it for the upper market drinker that just wanted to get wasted before hitting Camden Town.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM