Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Right, new season begins, it's all just too exciting, so who is in your first 11?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's nothing like Freddie and we play in a different way now - definitely would be an odd fit out wide and can't play as a two without seriously compromising the defence. A better comparison, like Ramsey, would be David Platt - another player who needed to be shoehorned into a side rather than being a natural in any formation. I hope he does well at Newcastle but even there he wasn't even starting every week
    He was coming off the bench at the start up there, but I thought he'd made himself a regular by the end.

Hope the lad does well, and becomes a star up there. I just remember another young, black Arsenal home grown star that did really well up there and ended up wining shîtloads for Man Utd.

Joe's also nailed on to score against us,

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He was coming off the bench at the start up there, but I thought he'd made himself a regular by the end.

Hope the lad does well, and becomes a star up there. I just remember another young, black Arsenal home grown star that did really well up there and ended up wining shîtloads for Man Utd.

Joe's also nailed on to score against us,
    Absolutely agreed with the last point