Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
Shît. Is that what happened?

On the day of the game, I was on a crusty traveller site in West London with an ex-gf and one of my best mates who's a Chelsea fan.

We'd been there for 2-3 days. The morning after, I got up and went to buy a paper. Saw we'd lost and just left and fücked off back to Hackney.

When my Chelsea mate hooked back up with me a week later, he said him and my ex were shocked to see I'd just left without even waking them to say goodbye. Then he'd found the copy of the Sun on bed I'd been sleeping on, looked at the back page and sussed why I'd been so pîssed off that I just left.

I'd never realised that we hit the woodwork 3 times cos I didn't even read the report. Just saw the score, went back to the trailer I'd been sleeping in, got my stuff, left the paper and went.

So basically, DB's penalty and the woodwork denied us two doubles in a row. Gutted. Absolutely fücking gutted.
That and the **** of a referee in that Leeds game who booked our three midfield players for breathing in a built up area but allowed Alan Smith to kick the **** out of anyone who came near him (all of whom he promptly ran away from as soon as they stood up). Absolute **** as well