Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The scum

The scum

Interesting signings but with the exception of Bissouma, don't see anything there that massively improves them.

The front three of Kane, Son and Ricarlison are going to earn the nickname of Wolf Pack very quickly "Dive, Dive, Dive"

Ricarlison is okay but never seen anything much that I thought 'What a player!'

Perisic is in the PL 3 years too late

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Interesting signings but with the exception of Bissouma, don't see anything there that massively improves them.

The front three of Kane, Son and Ricarlison are going to earn the nickname of Wolf Pack very quickly "Dive, Dive, Dive"

Ricarlison is okay but never seen anything much that I thought 'What a player!'

Perisic is in the PL 3 years too late
    I'm more worried about Conte than the players themselves. He really does know how to set up a team to win a particular game. But he also blows up at some point and leaves in a hurry.

Let's hope that happens this season.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'm more worried about Conte than the players themselves. He really does know how to set up a team to win a particular game. But he also blows up at some point and leaves in a hurry.

Let's hope that happens this season.
    Just hope they get off to a bad start and lose Kane and Son early

Ricarlison seems to have a particular habbit of dragging our boys kicking and screaming to the potting shed...
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I’m guessing Kane will start slowly again lol

so he can prime himself for the WC.

This is going to be a problem actually…players downing tools not wanted to get injured before November / December or whenever that thing starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’m guessing Kane will start slowly again lol

so he can prime himself for the WC.

This is going to be a problem actually…players downing tools not wanted to get injured before November / December or whenever that thing starts.
    True, but on the flip side, there will be players busting a gut to make sure they get picked