Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If we have another window where we don't buy a Xhaka upgrade, I'm gonna support the

If we have another window where we don't buy a Xhaka upgrade, I'm gonna support the

Yîds. Seriously.

We already have 4 top players for the attacking 3 behind the striker position. So what do we do? But another cünt just cos he's got the same name as Paddy. And also Raphinia or whatever.

Oh, maybe another CH.

I get GX looked better last year, esp when Partey was fit. But FFS, we need a new striker, a spare LB MA trusts and a bling CM like a fit Partey or a Santi or a Cesc or a Paddy or any of peak form Thomas/Davis/Rocky or a Chippy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yîds. Seriously.

We already have 4 top players for the attacking 3 behind the striker position. So what do we do? But another cünt just cos he's got the same name as Paddy. And also Raphinia or whatever.

Oh, maybe another CH.

I get GX looked better last year, esp when Partey was fit. But FFS, we need a new striker, a spare LB MA trusts and a bling CM like a fit Partey or a Santi or a Cesc or a Paddy or any of peak form Thomas/Davis/Rocky or a Chippy etc.
    I must admit, I really do struggle with people evaluating the perceived success of the transfer window when it is only a few weeks in. What exactly is your complaint? That we aren't signing the players in the right order? Take a look at yourself mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I must admit, I really do struggle with people evaluating the perceived success of the transfer window when it is only a few weeks in. What exactly is your complaint? That we aren't signing the players in the right order? Take a look at yourself mate.
    Also everyone seems to be going mental over wages. is this just an Arsenal thing? I really couldn't give 2 shids on what the club plays players. Everyone is brainwashed to use this as an excuse.

on another note. Kroenke's NHL team is one win away from the Stanley cup. So that could be 2 sports trophies for him this year. perhaps he has started to like to win things?

Yes. Precisely that. If he said we need a striker and a MF and anything else is a bonus, then fine.

We need another Partey type creator and destroyer. Yet we've bought Vierra and are liked with Ralphey. Bit like the Willian signing.

Indeed. I rate Xhaka, makes us tick and looked so much better in a more advanced position with Partey playing behind him. No surprise it all went when Partey got injured

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Indeed. I rate Xhaka, makes us tick and looked so much better in a more advanced position with Partey playing behind him. No surprise it all went when Partey got injured
    Not exactly Santi, is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Not exactly Santi, is he?
    Not many are.

I believe as they season progresses this team will evolve with Saliba forcing his way in next to Gabriel and Ben White moving into the defensive midfield…a role he excelled at in the past for other clubs.

Odegaard has the 2nd midfield slot so it leaves Partey, Xhaka, Sambi, Elneny and Patino fighting it out for the final spot.

Tileamans would be the obvious player for the final 3rd position ie Odegaard-White-Tileamans but let’s see if they complete that deal.

My tip is Sambi…2nd season and will have loads of improvement in him as he tries to break into the Belgium WC squad.

But Saliba at the back and White in DM will explain a lot ie

Why we’re not signing a DM

Why we were happy to bypass Bissouma for £25m

Why we’re signing another CH ie Argentinian guy…lol he isn’t coming to wait for Tierney to get injured.

Fits in with Arteta’s tippy tappy possession football philosophy

Convinces Saliba to sign a new contract…only has two years left and the vultures are keeping watch.

Works for Ben…he will excel in that position and I expect him him to be a more exciting version of Declan Rice…White Gilberto will be his new name.

I also like the fact that if anyone thinks White Gilberto is racist then they’re automatically confirming their racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I believe as they season progresses this team will evolve with Saliba forcing his way in next to Gabriel and Ben White moving into the defensive midfield…a role he excelled at in the past for other clubs.

Odegaard has the 2nd midfield slot so it leaves Partey, Xhaka, Sambi, Elneny and Patino fighting it out for the final spot.

Tileamans would be the obvious player for the final 3rd position ie Odegaard-White-Tileamans but let’s see if they complete that deal.

My tip is Sambi…2nd season and will have loads of improvement in him as he tries to break into the Belgium WC squad.

Why we’re signing another CH ie Argentinian guy…lol he isn’t coming to wait for Tierney to get injured.

Convinces Saliba to sign a new contract…only has two years left and the vultures are keeping watch.

Works for Ben…he will excel in that position and I expect him him to be a more exciting version of Declan Rice…White Gilberto will be his new name.

I also like the fact that if anyone thinks White Gilberto is racist then they’re automatically confirming their racism.
    Fair play, TC. I love you.

Ypu speak more bøllocks than me, but at least you pretend you know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Been touting White for dm for some time, t. Like your thinking