Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Scoring the first goal last night was the end for us

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    So is Auba. Absolute joke they didn't look at Maguire's clear foul on Tomi
    Though I thought the ref was going to do more to square it up after the goal.

Can't say I am that convinced on Odeagaard either

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Though I thought the ref was going to do more to square it up after the goal.

Can't say I am that convinced on Odeagaard either
    Thought that he played well apart from the f'ing ridiculous tackle for their penalty

Young naive team.

Silly goals to give away.

I’m not sure if El Neny was excellent or if he just looked good next to Partey who was having a nightmare of a game.

Martinelli looked deadly when he got his head down and drove right through them…before we go spending the big bucks on a striker can we at least try up front?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Young naive team.

Silly goals to give away.

I’m not sure if El Neny was excellent or if he just looked good next to Partey who was having a nightmare of a game.

Martinelli looked deadly when he got his head down and drove right through them…before we go spending the big bucks on a striker can we at least try up front?
    Totally agree on all points.

Totally agree on all points.
    Me too. How **** is awimb now

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Me too. How **** is awimb now
    Certainly far too quiet

I don't like how we go into our shell when we go ahead. We should have pumped :barcodes: by at least 4 and United were there for the taking. Nothing against defending a lead with 10 minutes to go but not with 60 minutes

Certainly far too quiet

I don't like how we go into our shell when we go ahead. We should have pumped :barcodes: by at least 4 and United were there for the taking. Nothing against defending a lead with 10 minutes to go but not with 60 minutes
    Yep - although the goal also did rile the fans and United's team as well. Thought we'd weathered that but didn't reassert our authority