Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This is a new low.

This is a new low.

This is making my eyes bleed.

Someone bring Arsène home. Please?

541 at home to Dundalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    541 at home to Dundalk
    That was amost Emery levels of depressing.

I’m distressed.

For the love of God you frightful old horse botherer, will your rancorous carping never cease? We won three nil and you still hanker for the days when the old french tit had us passing the ball around in some interminable, fruitless alternative version of football that deliberately avoided any attempt to stick the fackin' thing into the goal.

None of it matters anymore anyway C. We are about to plunge into the lockdown that will ruin us beyond any hope of recovery. I fully expect to see our new Chinese overlords marching down Whitehall within five years having removed the lions from Trafalgar Square for symbolizing our running dog imperialist past.

At least the chinee have very small winkies so it won't hurt too much when we are all forced to touch our toes for them

Get back down on your knee boy and pretend millionare blacks are being oppressed.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    For the love of God you frightful old horse botherer, will your rancorous carping never cease? We won three nil and you still hanker for the days when the old french tit had us passing the ball around in some interminable, fruitless alternative version of football that deliberately avoided any attempt to stick the fackin' thing into the goal.

None of it matters anymore anyway C. We are about to plunge into the lockdown that will ruin us beyond any hope of recovery. I fully expect to see our new Chinese overlords marching down Whitehall within five years having removed the lions from Trafalgar Square for symbolizing our running dog imperialist past.

At least the chinee have very small winkies so it won't hurt too much when we are all forced to touch our toes for them
    Still alive then h? Congratulations. Have you made contact with any other survivors in your area? Do you have tinned food, weapons and ammo?

Just about c. Covid did some long term damage to my lungs but not my spirit. And when those foul Barbarians close in on the Palace of Westminster I shall be there, standing my ground in the shadow cast by the greatest ever Englishman, Bomber Harris, armed with no more than a noble English pyke, and I will die a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Just about c. Covid did some long term damage to my lungs but not my spirit. And when those foul Barbarians close in on the Palace of Westminster I shall be there, standing my ground in the shadow cast by the greatest ever Englishman, Bomber Harris, armed with no more than a noble English pyke, and I will die a free man!
    I was thinking on the way in to work this very morning Herbie that the anti-lockdown movement needs a leader.

He or she needs to be very loud, very abrasive and to stubbornly cling to our views under any circumstances.

Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I was thinking on the way in to work this very morning Herbie that the anti-lockdown movement needs a leader.

He or she needs to be very loud, very abrasive and to stubbornly cling to our views under any circumstances.

Interested?
    I am more the stealth warrior type WES - strong and silent, stealing through the shadows to slit the throats of our enemies. I reckon a big old ugly lummox like you would cut a far more imposing figure.