70527E7D-B35D-4C88-A656-909C9CCA3BDE.jpg
Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
apocalypse in your back garden.

You've now added Plague to your castrated Famine. When are War and Death showing up?
I’m here, g. I’ve been tending to my beasties. Betty is a kind, gentle and polite pony who was rescued by the RSPCA from someone who wasn’t looking after her properly. She needs some care and some building up, but she’s an absolute sweetheart and she loves cuddles and coming for walks around the field. When I pick her hooves I don’t even need to pull a fetlock - just tap her leg and she lifts the hoof for inspection.

Barney is still a cheeky young chap but is entirely good natured and he also loves cuddles, showing his face into the crook of my arm and blowing his warm, hay-scented breath at me.

They’re happily sharing their field with the extended fox family we’ve been feeding for several years, countless rabbits several pheasants and numerous birds.

Outside my kitchen window is a true Little Eden. It makes me choke up sometimes when I look outside.

I’ve said it for years, g. People are vile. Beasties is best.