Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Philip Schofield

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Without knowing the details of his sex life, I can't say how enthusiastically he embraces the reproductive act or whether he just does it out of duty while thinking of cock.
    Either way, I think this tweeter sums up what we're all thinking.
    Yes, if you're sticking your dick in other men's arseholes, and then coming home and occasionally sticking it in your wife's noo-noo, there is surely an obligation, on basic hygiene grounds if nothing else, to let her know.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, if you're sticking your dick in other men's arseholes, and then coming home and occasionally sticking it in your wife's noo-noo, there is surely an obligation, on basic hygiene grounds if nothing else, to let her know.
    To be fair, I imagine he washed it in between. Or he might not be the buggery type? He strikes me an enthusiastic cócksucker, tbh.

To be fair, I imagine he washed it in between. Or he might not be the buggery type? He strikes me an enthusiastic cócksucker, tbh.
    Would you eat with cutlery that's been smeared in sh*t and then put through the dishwasher?

Saying that, I once pissed in a glass and the missus chucked it away, which I thought was a bit of an over-reaction.

Do you know plenty of 'em, b?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Would you eat with cutlery that's been smeared in sh*t and then put through the dishwasher?

Saying that, I once pissed in a glass and the missus chucked it away, which I thought was a bit of an over-reaction.
    Smeared in shít - in a public toilet on the heath?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Do you know plenty of 'em, b?
    They seem a lot keener on it than most women, I'll give 'em that. But then for a lot of them, it's the main course rather than an aperitif.

Without wishing to be indelicate, I assume that neither you nor your good lady partner was a virgin when you met? So both of you are happy to engage with the other's genitals in the knowledge that they are not exactly 'box fresh', as it were? So what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Smeared in shít - in a public toilet on the heath?
    The title of your autobiography, i?

They seem a lot keener on it than most women
    the number of those enjoyed is inversely proportionate to the length of the relationship. in my experience.

Without wishing to be indelicate, I assume that neither you nor your good lady partner was a virgin when you met? So both of you are happy to engage with the other's genitals in the knowledge that they are not exactly 'box fresh', as it were? So what's the difference?
    Because such irrationalities are highly common to human psychology.

You didn't answer my question about cutlery that's been smeared in sh*t...