Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been saying i'd like to see Emery be the man to take over from Wenger. They play

I've been saying i'd like to see Emery be the man to take over from Wenger. They play

nice football.

Ooh, you ARE awful. But I like you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Dammit reds, you beat me.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ooh, you ARE awful. But I like you.
    We should be tapping him up now, r. Get him ready for next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    We should be tapping him up now, r. Get him ready for next summer.
    Thing is, unless he's one of about half-a-dozen we're also tapping up, it's a waste of time. He'll probably be **** by the time we may want him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I think I'd be with Emery bored.

But sine he manages the 5th best team in Spain he could well take us to a Europa League triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I think I'd be with Emery bored.

But sine he manages the 5th best team in Spain he could well take us to a Europa League triumph.
    He's rather an abrasive personality, so I gather.

Bring the Sevilla sporting director with him. Give the whole place a much needed shake up.

Konoplyanka, the winger, is very good.

But what if he brings Jose Antonio back with him

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Bring the Sevilla sporting director with him. Give the whole place a much needed shake up.

Anything is better than Theo