Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Tony Cascarino had 5 Arsenal players in his team of the week

So Tony Cascarino had 5 Arsenal players in his team of the week

someone must have forced that one on the half-witted muppet, Shirley.

Kept on watching BT after the game so I could see the Arteta interview but was treated RVP’s view on football...

When asked what sort of players / transfer budget we need on the summer he revealed that’s he’s never been a believer in spending a lot of money or big name signings and it’s always better to work with the players you have and make them better.

I guess it’s an acceptable strategy as long as it has nothing to do with his career.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    someone must have forced that one on the half-witted muppet, Shirley.
    Was Auba in there? Cascarino's comments on him this season have been hilarious. Basically gone from calling him a waste of space to being the ideal man to replace Aguero at City

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Was Auba in there? Cascarino's comments on him this season have been hilarious. Basically gone from calling him a waste of space to being the ideal man to replace Aguero at City
    Yup

Along with Tierney, Luiz, Pepe and Xhaka.

And knowing his propensity for extreme positions and hyperbole I’d expect you could easily find examples of him slating at least 3 of those 4. Tierney is probably too new to have bothered with.

He really should be writing for the Sun.