Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone fancy trying an Ocado order?

Anyone fancy trying an Ocado order?

They've got an 'invite a friend and you both get £20' thing going on, so if you fancy giving Ocado a try, PM me your email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They've got an 'invite a friend and you both get £20' thing going on, so if you fancy giving Ocado a try, PM me your email address.
    Oh, I don't get involved with that sort of thing. Very much the glw's domain, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I don't get involved with that sort of thing. Very much the glw's domain, that.
    Does she order the appropriate items, though? How does she know what you want to cook?

Does she order the appropriate items, though? How does she know what you want to cook?
    Not usually, no. She does the staples like fruit, booze and whatnot. I generally go to the shops myself for the stuff I need for cooking projects.

Not usually, no. She does the staples like fruit, booze and whatnot. I generally go to the shops myself for the stuff I need for cooking projects.
    Hmm. But last njight, for example, I made Jaegerschnitzel mit Spaetzle und Champignonsaus. All ingredients delivered by the Ocado man. The glw wouldn't be getting that order right, I can tell you.

Hmm. But last njight, for example, I made Jaegerschnitzel mit Spaetzle und Champignonsaus. All ingredients delivered by the Ocado man. The glw wouldn't be getting that order right, I can tell you.
    Online shopping's just too fiddly for me. Also, it's useless for things like meat or fish - or anything where you have to have a sight of what you're buying before you pay. All in all, I think going shopping's better.

Online shopping's just too fiddly for me. Also, it's useless for things like meat or fish - or anything where you have to have a sight of what you're buying before you pay. All in all, I think going shopping's better.
    And you get to not murder the high street, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And you get to not murder the high street, of course.
    Although my butcher does push his luck by being a robbing bástard sometimes.

Can you only do it once?

I might be up for it but I'd have to ask the glw and she's busying editing in the computer room. I dare not disturb, and I don't want to waste your voucher if it's a one off.

If you can do it many times, I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Can you only do it once?

I might be up for it but I'd have to ask the glw and she's busying editing in the computer room. I dare not disturb, and I don't want to waste your voucher if it's a one off.

If you can do it many times, I'll PM you.
    It's unlimited goes, apparently. Woohoo!