Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That Maxwell bird GONE.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Can someone explain what all the fuss is about please? So Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew boned a few chicks round this rich dude’s gaff and s9me bird got them in? Whoopsiedoo! Who cares?
    That’s exactly what someone who’d been invited to Nonce Island would say!

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!?
    And Sir C is always waxing lyrical about Thailand, is he not?

I did once ask him if he was a personal friend of Gary Glitter's and he failed to deny it! Ask him now what he thinks of Rock 'n Roll Parts 1 & 2 by the corpulent glam-meister and I believe you will find him suspiciously well informed ........HEY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And Sir C is always waxing lyrical about Thailand, is he not?

I did once ask him if he was a personal friend of Gary Glitter's and he failed to deny it! Ask him now what he thinks of Rock 'n Roll Parts 1 & 2 by the corpulent glam-meister and I believe you will find him suspiciously well informed ........HEY!!!!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Not to worry. I'm sure there won't be any surveillance tapes or photographs or recordings or anything like that.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."