Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will we announce this Mudryk fella today?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’m not sure he’s flying to London for a medical at Chelsea.

Probably wants to watch the NLD live imo.
    It’s quite funny though. Board meetings at Chelsea must be hilarious. They can basically dispense with a scouting network at this point.

Someone tell Todd we’re getting £40m bids for Cedric

I just hope he’s agreed a massive salary with them because it’s going to suck at the end of the season for him if we end up with a double or treble and he’s left with at best the Conference league to look forward too…I think those qualifiers start in July so it will be just like Ukrainian footie lol

As it turns out Chelsea and Shaktar have done us a favour.

Our priority now is a player who can adapt to our team and style of play quickly and help push us over the line for the title and take a crack at a double or treble.

I get the feeling we’re going so well that ending this with just a league title might seem like an underachievement.

As nice as it would’ve been to have a top young talent join our priority isn’t someone who needs to adapt, needs developing and may or may not be able to make a significant contribution to this season.

-

Also it won’t have sat well with me that over £20m is going towards funding a war….good or bad side don’t care.

That midfielder from West Ham

Give war a chance, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    As it turns out Chelsea and Shaktar have done us a favour.

Our priority now is a player who can adapt to our team and style of play quickly and help push us over the line for the title and take a crack at a double or treble.

I get the feeling we’re going so well that ending this with just a league title might seem like an underachievement.

As nice as it would’ve been to have a top young talent join our priority isn’t someone who needs to adapt, needs developing and may or may not be able to make a significant contribution to this season.

-

Also it won’t have sat well with me that over £20m is going towards funding a war….good or bad side don’t care.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

All that bending us over the table over the fee then the cnuts just chuck £20m down the toilet. It’s like the scene in Batman where the Joker burns a big heap of money for the lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That midfielder from West Ham

Give war a chance, imo.
    I'd rather we went all out for Bellingham but I think he's going to the scousers (if the Qatari's buy them)

Yeah, same. My boy says he just has too many options so unlikely to choose us in any case

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'd rather we went all out for Bellingham but I think he's going to the scousers (if the Qatari's buy them)
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, same. My boy says he just has too many options so unlikely to choose us in any case
    He'd fit our project perfectly but as your lad says, too many other options and options that will pay silly money

You do have to laugh at some of our really **** fans over this transfer not going through. 'Lee Gooner' AKA Cnut Gooner comes to mind. He's been on the rag over us not spunking £100m and monster wages on some unproven player all week. This is the same cnut that complains all season about us spending £30m on Fabio Vieira, a similar aged but more proven player.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    You do have to laugh at some of our really **** fans over this transfer not going through. 'Lee Gooner' AKA Cnut Gooner comes to mind. He's been on the rag over us not spunking £100m and monster wages on some unproven player all week. This is the same cnut that complains all season about us spending £30m on Fabio Vieira, a similar aged but more proven player.
    I really like Fabio. I wish MA would have more faith like when we were 0-0 vs the Geordies. When they're just defending we could bring him on for GX and hope he does his left foot wand assist trick.

Or for Zinny, and move GX to nominal LB but really tucked in next to TP5.

Or even Ben White and let Fabio and Saka double up on the right.

Hopefully having ESR back will help give us more options.

If Reiss was fit, I'd like to see him practice as a FB for these situations.

And to come on for our wingers etc if the game is as good as one.