Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A pretty compelling argument here.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Can you not, y’know. Off him?
    There couldn't be a better time for a spot of freelance euthanasia, tbf. No-one's going to be looking too closely at a dead OAP in the current circumstances, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There couldn't be a better time for a spot of freelance euthanasia, tbf. No-one's going to be looking too closely at a dead OAP in the current circumstances, are they?
    Funny you say that b, I have an acquaintance who is a DCI in the Met. He tells me they are acutely aware of and have been detailed to focus on the sharp increase that they know there will be in opportunistic murder. They have a team closely scrutinizing every home death.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Funny you say that b, I have an acquaintance who is a DCI in the Met. He tells me they are acutely aware of and have been detailed to focus on the sharp increase that they know there will be in opportunistic murder. They have a team closely scrutinizing every home death.
    Spoilsports

When they test him and are devastated to find no trace of Corona... Well you don't need to be Columbo to realise that Monty did it.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    When they test him and are devastated to find no trace of Corona... Well you don't need to be Columbo to realise that Monty did it.
    You don't need to go to those lengths. Just push him down some stairs or whatever.

You don't need to go to those lengths. Just push him down some stairs or whatever.
    This thread has gone very sinister very quickly. Poor M's dad

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    This thread has gone very sinister very quickly. Poor M's dad
    Oh, I'm not saying he should! I'm just saying what I'd do if I wanted to kill an elderly relative in the current circs.

Oh, I'm not saying he should! I'm just saying what I'd do if I wanted to kill an elderly relative in the current circs.
    Great as in leaving no evidence but not guaranteed. You could end up with the disaster of just a broken hip. Although that would mean hospital and the inevitable Corona death. OK I'm on board, it's pure genius